Tuesday, January 26, 2016

#kwcutestsinglescontest

I'm laying in bed thinking of the pro's and cons of being in a relationship. Not just any relationship but a healthy one.

Hands down I choose to be in love. You know get reacquainted with my domestic side again. To cook ....and keep the house fresh for his arrival. Someone to laugh with and share your dreams with. So on and so on.

But about being single. 💋
It's a beautiful thing. I wouldn't say be single your entire life.....however embrace it in a healthy way.

Some use being promiscuous as a reward of being single. Sleeping around town....to say, "well I'm single."
But at night when no one's around you yearn for that one.

Get envious of your girlfriends because they have someone in their lives. Sorry, it happens.  My time of being single was the most peaceful time in my life especially after a ridiculous relationship. I come and go when I'm ready. Spend the night at girlfriends house's. Drown myself in my passion and not worry about sharing my time. Travel alone or in a girls group. Take little walks alone and sit in peaceful places. Healing and learning myself all over again.

Yea. I know it's not always that easy for some. But yea. I have some beautiful woman that submitted their photos to Kay's Way. And they are just fine with living the single life in modesty.

They are beautiful..smart...kind...giving and loving. They are just fine being a SINGLE LADY. And I love them for that.
To the 4 CONTESTANTS stay Gold.

2 comments: