Saturday, January 12, 2013

ATTITUDE

LADIES.......Your makeup...fashion goodies... bags you carry...the shades you wear..the car you drive ..can't amount to the way you carry yourself. Your ATTITUDE is worth more than materialistic items. Me personally, I can see some women looking their finest and be like she "working it"...Up until she opens her mouth or I witness the way she treats people.

Women now days forget to make an impression. Women your materialistic goodies is not what makes you. Before all the make up...hairstyles...clothes and fashion bags..there is a person. Please remember that  your ATTITUDE last way longer than any Louie bag. The Impressions and the way you treat people is very important. I have been here and is guilty of thinking "I was all that" because of what I was able to purchase. Until an older lady friend of mine sat me down and shared with me, "women are even more beautiful if they have the ATTITUDE to match." With that being said ladies....We can do it!!! Uplift the bad attitudes and recreate your beauty with a new ATTITUDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment