Friday, January 29, 2016

#KWQUTESTCOUPLE SHOOTOUT

Hey Y'all!!

I must say that I've been blessed to have dated some Good Lookers and we've complimented one another annnnnd I've had some "Hellz to the Naws naw naws."
But let me explain. Kindness has always been the reason to overlook physical mishaps. True dat.

However getting to my SHOUT OUT.

This QUTE COUPLE #KWQUTESTCOUPLE CONTESTANTS made me want a relationship before I was blessed with my bestfriend.
Monique and Joe!!!!
I gotta give it to y'all. Y'all so Qute you guys look alike. But you know what? It's beyond beauty. These two here are the Bey and Jay Z the Kanye and Kim of Regular folks. (yes, I said it like that)

Why?
They support each other on a business level. They are both Entrepreneurs.Monique La'Shae is an One of a kind Jewelry Designer and creates custom Clothes and Shoe alterations!!!

Joe Mosconi is a Jack of all trades. However a Proud promoter pushing people's passion professionally.

The two can be seen individually but mostly hand in hand as a healthy strong couple should be. Extra curricular activities???? Oh it's evident that they are both Jaguar fans. Mo not sitting at home while Joe rooting for his favorite team....not tat all. Along side by side in sync!!! Fashionably having Fun.

Yea Y'all Qute. Check out some of Joe and Monique's photos. Oh and contact Monique if you want some nice custom pieces. Moniquelashaejewelry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment