Thursday, January 3, 2013

TOTAL LOOK

The "total look" was engraved in me in Pro Way Cosmetology school. Ms. Davis will say....Go for the" total look!" I went from there...My first school competition was "Total Look" I won 1st place. I will find a picture of Tremise Barnswell (who was my model) at the time...and post it. She was a modernized Geisha Girl..From the eye makeup to the lips....to the hair sprouting in a waterfall....and chopsticks placed in the right spot....Her clothes were of ethnicity and she played the part with her body movement...Bring it to life. Sounds exciting....huh.....same excitement you will get when walking into a room in a "Total Look Assemble!"
http://www.prowayhairschool.com/

...Anyways......It stuck with me!!!
Creative mind I have...dressing for the occasion...Dollie Chic....etc. If going to a bike party.....Dress for IT....Head to toe!!! Going to an African Dance Ballet?? Dress For IT....Head to toe!!! I guarantee you will get plenty heads turning!!!

Here is Model Imani. I wanted to bring out the "Innocence of a Teenager". She has the ponytail...the flawless simplicity of makeup...the bow..the shimmer....the color...and school girl specks....Creating this theme....IF worn on the street.....Imani will most definitely be awarded..." The most creative Fashion Guru." Its a "Total Look!"
As grown women...we can have the right outfit...with the wrong hairstyle...or wrong shoes....or wrong makeup selections.nice bag..but wrong outer wear........For 2013 try going for the "Total Look". I will be glad to assist..Inbox me for any questions or fashion tips!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment