Sunday, February 7, 2016

Kay's Way Qutest Couple Contest Winner

#KWQUTESTCOUPLE CONTEST CONTESTANTS Mr and Mrs. Joe and Tayy came by Kay's Way Photography studio Friday and what a joy.

I prayed that the contest will be fun...successful and positive. When these two walked into my home... I felt a breeze of positive energy. At first my girl Tayy was all quiet...you know as women...we gotta scope things out and pick up the vibes......well honey chile!!! Mrs. Tayy. That's my Bae...lol. Cool as a fan. Lady like and can wow yo tail through the lens.
Effortlessly she demanded the camera to embrace her strong poise and tender side. Matter fact. ....I asked her back to do some themed shots for Kay's Way.

Yea.
How bout that??? She's a Mother of 3 girls. She loves and supports her man...and her mannerism is laid back. Plus not to mention she's beautiful. So shout out to my girl Tayy!!! ❤

https://youtu.be/6E-BUsT2XkM
I'll just sit that right there .

Now the Mr. I call em Cool Joe...because it's nothing Kid about this guy here. However Joe goes by Joe Tha Kid. Not only a Husband and Father he is also a Lyricist.. and the Owner and Operator Mudd Runners Association. Immediately I saw the charisma in my new Potna. While shooting Joe.
I learned...he has character for days. I was ammused by his comedic and over confident side. But weirdly he's humble and photogenic as ever  Lol. Yea. He is my new Lil Bro.

With the both of these two down to earth hearthrobs.....the overall shoot was amazing. Fun and I can not wait to finish the video.
For now heres a few photos from the shoot.

Check out his videos. Subscribe. Like. And support. The link is above.

No comments:

Post a Comment